4.03.2010

Checking in

Ive been spending a lot of time enjoying the little things I love like waking up early, running through Golden Gate park/next to SF Bay, Spending sunday's cooking complicated recipe's, listening to new music & this American life podcasts, reading a mystery novel, spending time with friends & family and just simply being.

I've signed up for the Jane run half marathon and have been loving the Saturday long runs. Today was a steady six miles across the Golden Gate Bridge on a clear beautiful spring day. Life is good.

Easter is tommorrow so I've been busy preparing a ham and cleaning the house. Lots to do.

For dinner Im cooking up this soup..mmm a long time on my recipe to make list so Im excited to see how it turns out.

1 comment:

Sisters Song said...

Sounds really good! Wish I was there! Happy you are keeping healthy and fit. Praying for your continued safety and for your running days and preparation for the marathon. You are my inspiration! Love mom